We are seeking a motivated engineer to join our busy team. We are a small, established consulting engineering firm that specializes in providing excellent and state-of-the-art civil and environmental engineering services for large and small water supply, water resource and wastewater infrastructure projects.
As a member of our team, responsibilities would include hydrologic/hydraulic modeling, water/wastewater design work for municipal and private engineering projects, engineering plan reviews, utility design and various other engineering related responsibilities.
- Must have a degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or be obtaining a degree before the start of employment
- Computer skills and useful knowledge of MS Word and Excel required
- Coursework or experience in hydraulics and modeling is advantageous
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of related work experience
- Majority of work to be completed in the office environment but may involve regular field assignments that require physical labor
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Progressing toward licensure or PE in Michigan
Other Key Capabilities:
In addition to the education and experience requirements, the ideal candidate should possess the following qualities.
Strong verbal and written communication skills required
Must be self-motivated, dependable, and detail oriented
Excellent wage and benefits package offered, including fully paid health, disability and life insurance, and profit sharing. If qualified, please send your resume and cover letter to John Michalski, PE: email@example.com