We are seeking a motivated engineer to join our busy team. We are a small, established consulting engineering firm that specializes in providing excellent and state-of-the-art civil and environmental engineering services for large and small water supply, water resource and wastewater infrastructure projects.
As a member of our team, responsibilities would include management of projects, hydrologic/hydraulic modeling, water/wastewater design work for municipal and private engineering projects, engineering plan reviews, utility design and various other engineering related responsibilities.
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum of 5-10 years of related work experience
- Majority of work to be completed in the office environment but may involve regular field assignments that require physical labor
- Coursework or experience in hydraulics and modeling advantageous
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Registered PE in Michigan
Other Key Capabilities:
In addition to the education and experience requirements, the ideal candidate should possess the following qualities.
Strong verbal and written communication and client service skills required
Computer skills and useful knowledge of MS Word and Excel required
Must be self-motivated, dependable, and detail oriented
Excellent wage and benefits package offered, including fully paid health, disability and life insurance, and profit sharing. If qualified, please send your resume and cover letter to John Michalski, PE: email@example.com